TEDx Talks: The Super Mario Effect


Who of you loved playing Nintendo growing up? Maybe you had a Sega, or a Playstation, or preferred playing games on your PC, whichever platform you used to play games, you surely experience what every one of us has, failure, and lots of it! I know I sure did! It would be impossible to count the number of times saw the words "Game Over" on the screen, but I kept going, kept on trying, over and over, despite my failures until I was able to overcome the difficulties and succeed at beating the game! 

It was interesting to see how this experience has played such a large role in the way developed my learning skills. I found this video informative and relevant in today's educational environment. 


"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward." - Victor Kiam

Comments

Popular Posts